Location: , United States
Berkeley Research Group (BRG) provides data analytics, authoritative studies, expert testimony, investigations, regulatory, and dispute consulting to Fortune 500 corporations, financial institutions, government agencies, major law firms, and regulatory bodies around the world. Headquartered in Emeryville, California, BRG is growing rapidly with over 40 offices across the United States and internationally.
BRG is actively seeking a full-time Workday Developer. The Workday Developer will work with stakeholders within the Finance, Human resources, Accounting, Payroll, and Legal departments to define business requirements and pain points. The Workday Developer will collaborate with members of the IT department, Data Analytics department, and third-party technical consultants to design and implement Workday apps and integrations and other solutions. The Workday Developer will be part of the IT department and report to BRG’s Software Engineering Manager.
Candidates wishing to be based in a BRG office will benefit by working from Emeryville, Chicago, Dallas or Washington, DC. BRG also welcomes candidates who wish to work remotely.
· Bachelor's degree with 5+ years overall business experience.
· Direct, hands-on experience with Workday APIs (REST and SOAP).
· Experience with Workday security model, business processes, and reporting.
· Experience with Workday Extend, or equivalent application development framework.
· Experience with Workday Studio, or equivalent integration technology.
· Experience with Workday Prism.
· Experience working with 3rd party vendors and system integrators.
· Effective oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
· Quick and able learner; can adjust to shifting priorities, projects, and roles.
· Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems, and work in a team environment.
Salary range: $150k per year
We look for highly motivated problem solvers who have strong analytical abilities and a desire to advance within their careers. Stay up to date on our career opportunities by joining our talent network.Join our Talent Network